Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Miss you girl friends!!


Hello from the girls!! Angelina and I want to say a quick hello to Aliyah and Makaylah, Auntie Shannon, Nadine and Tracy, Auntie Sara and Brooklynn too! We miss you!
Many times I wish the net was hooked up just to write a note. Shannon, I have a new favorite food. You take the Paprikas Chicken and put the meat into a pancake then pour the sauce over top....OMG!! Its like a giant noodle with gravy.....yummy....
Anyways today's our last day here in Hungary, from here back to Germany.
It hasn't been a very restful vacation, in fact the fastest way to splitting up is by doing a reno together.....hah!! There were some pretty hairy times. But its all done. Up goes the before pics and I will post the after once I down load the last of from the camera!!!
See ya' soon,
the hamori's

No comments:

Post a Comment