Thursday, June 25, 2009

What a year this has been!



Daniel's kindergarten and Angelina's first year of preschool is done. My kids are getting big! It's sad and happy all rolled into one. I can't help but cry my tears of joy whenever they reach a milestone. My love for them is unstoppable. A maternal primal thing, this mama love. I wish every women could experience it in all its vastness.
The ladies met over the last 12 months are welcome additions to our life. Between the Kindergarten moms and newly acquired White Rock friends, life just keeps getting better and better. To surround yourself with such amazing people keeps you growing and learning. I have learned a lot about parenting and patience. I couldn't ask for a more diverse and special group of people that I hope to know for a long long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment