Sunday, May 3, 2009

Suma Designs!! New business idea...

My lovely friend Sue and her mother-in-law Ricky, have gone ahead and created a beautiful clothing line. It's a fusion, East meets West, Indian inspired pieces, that flow as you go, with an elegance rarely felt when dressing up. I look like a different person. Most of you know, I am not a fashion person, but the clothes looks great and is comfy. I get up and through on a kimono over my mother uniform (Lulu lemon pants and a tank) and I look polished and together.
At the adult social I wore an off the shoulder shall top and straight leg tie up dress pants, with a few gold accessories and never felt better. Hubby said or looked better!! Nice compliment at 35! Got to love the guy!!
Anyways,
she also make the Schwartzy Crystal flip flop seen in Spas for over $200, but hers are $65 and look exactly he same.
She also does hair extensions, bringing in a line from South Africa, using virgin hair and attaching using a gentle method, reusing the initial investment over and again.....
So....my life has become about fashion for the first time in my life! It's so funny, being this old and caring about what I look life, even wearing makeup at home!! What?!
My point was I hope to invest in her line. I love it that much, even trying to get government grants.....I will be posting a preview of the new line in the not so distant future, and hope to sell for this new and rising company!!!
Suma designs will be coming soon!!! But only cheap for a few more months. Price list and pictures to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment